The Boreas goggle is as cool as Boreas, Greek God of the North Wind and Bringer of Winter, himself. A NASTEK™ lens developed by NASA, excellent venting, a simple lens changing mechanism, and a secure helmet compatibility system make this style the perfect companion for your mountain adventures. This style comes with an additional lens that is ideal for overcast conditions and flat light.
The NASTEK™ lens was developed by NASA scientists so astronauts could have pristine optical clarity during the most extreme conditions - on or off the planet. The technology increases blue light control which prevents eye strain and allows you to see further and with greater detail. Plus, the double layer lens has glass-like scratch resistance and is built from durable polycarbonate materials.
- Shiny Black with a NASTEK™ Brown Lens with Silver Mirror
- Two-layer foam for comfort
- Spherical lens shape for increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Double Layer anti-fog polycarbonate lens with a hydrophobic coating to repel moisture
- High impact polycarbonate lens materials for impact durability
- Helmet compatible design
- Comes with an additional lens for low light conditions
- Extra Low Light Lens VLT: 55% | Blue Light Block 83% (Optimum use: variable to flat light conditions)
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection