The WFO goggle features a NASTEK™ lens developed by NASA. The WFO offers spectacular clarity, enhanced terrain definition and minimal eyestrain making it the perfect companion for your mountain adventures. This style has proven to be celebrated in the backcountry for its durable, glass-like scratch resistance lens.
The NASTEK™ lens was developed for astronauts to offer pristine clarity in the most extreme conditions; both on and off the planet. The technology increases blue light control, which prevents eye strain, and allows you to see further and with greater detail. Typically, a goggle's mirror coating is the outermost layer. Optic Nerve sandwiches it between the inner and outer lenses, where it can't be scratched by branches or ski poles.
- Shiny White with a NASTEK™ Ruby Lens
- More lens - less obstruction
- Two-layer foam, ergonomically designed for comfort & fit
- Spherical lens for increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Double-layer anti-fog lens with a hydrophobic coating to repel moisture
- High impact polycarbonate lens materials for impact durability
- Helmet compatible design
- 100% UV Protection